STTP Learning Community offers our users a place to meet, interact, and share ideas with each other. Just like a real community, you may have different opinions than other users. This portal is best utilised when people remember a few rules.
For your use of STTP Groups, some of the key things to remember are:
1. All posted content should relate to your training programme and contribute to achieving QTS.
2. No posted content may infringe the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
3. Some content may be more appropriate in some contexts than others. STTP reserves the right to remove content that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate.
4. Content that belongs to someone else cannot be posted, re-posted or re-transmitted without that user's permission. A STTP participant, moderator or any other user cannot re-post or re-transmit content to any other site unless the person has the explicit permission of everyone whose content is being re-posted or re-transmitted
5. Materials on this site may not be copied, modified, adapted, reproduced nor translated for any commercial or any other purpose.
6. Content posted on this learning community must not harass, abuse, threaten or advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups in any way.
7. No harmful content is to be posted.
8. No content that is obscene, otherwise objectionable, or in violation of UK law is to be posted.
Please read our netiquette document.
Participation in our online learning community indicates that you accept our terms and conditions.